OHEMGEE, I occasionally Google myself (SHUT UP) and I did this time and I was amazed to find out that I was nominated by a fellow blogger for a Beautiful Blogger award!
Thanks to Katie of The Mustachioed Penguin for the nomination! I was both flattered and gobsmacked by the love. Which? PRETTY AWESOME, DARLIN’.
- I eat one food at a time on my plate. I TRY to start with the healthiest stuff first so I’m stuffed by the time the not-health (i.e. “good”) stuff comes around, but .. anyway.
- I am, in fact, a natural blonde.
- I was once a “specialized dancer” in a dream sequence. Which is, like, the ULTIMATE in theatre.
- My left foot is a half size smaller than my right. (OHMYGOD, SO IS TONY’S.)(RANDOM EPIPHANY.)
- I can’t swallow pills. True story.
- I believe more strongly in karma than most Baptists do in Jesus. ‘Nother true story.
- My name is a combination of my grandmother’s and grandfather’s mothers’ names. (whew)