I appreciate your blunt honesty on your campaign platform.Â Now, please excuse me while I donate gobs of money to ANYONE WHO’S NOT YOU.
I will have so many cute pictures to show this weekend.Â I’m very excited to share with you.
Some of these pictures will include:
- The giant skunk standing outside of our facility, with all 25 skunk babies gathered around, complete with “J-A-M-I-EÂ 6-0″ in big ole letters for my daddy’s birthday.
- The AMAZINGLY precious outfit my mother scored for Tony in Germany.
- Many pictures of the animals in one particular hat.
We’re having a cool front pass through the southeast today.Â Which means it’s ONLY getting up to 100 today.Â It will be as cool as 98 by Sunday.Â Party on.
Sabra won SYTYCD last night, which is awesome.Â It’s awesome because 1) she’s a girl, 2) she’s hella talented, and 3) Danny obviously has a marvelous career ahead of him even without that title.
I wish I had more to write, but Fridays and Mondays are now my death days.Â Which is good (they fly by that way), but I do miss sitting still.Â At times.Â When I’m not at home.
To-Do for 2013
* Be pregnant. Enjoy it. Make it meaningful.
* Allow some wiggle room.
* As many overnight adventures as we can fit in.
* Refocus finances.
* Post-pregnancy, get back into running.
* Read a book a month (not school or work related).
* Get the boys to play frisbee golf several times a month.
About Sarah Lena
Mom to a 5 year old, StepMom to a 12 year old, and Wife to a 40 year old, Sarah Lena is busy. She is a wrangler of rocket engineers by day, and a student and voiceover artist by night. She has an unabashed love of food, local theatre, and beauty products.