Things I am excited about:
- Tonight is my last “dark night” before I return to the seventh layer of hell, also known as “children’s theatre”
- I plan to go to the gym.Â No, really, I really am.
- Pinocchio .. not the time committment so much, but the show and cast in general.
- Getting my hair cut next week.
Things I am NOT excited about:
- The fact that I am never, ever going to see my husband during daylight hours ever, ever again.Â He is in hell week for his show, which runs this weekend parallel to mine, and then he is out of town next week, then we have The Boy the next weekend, then we are in Pinocchio rehearsals, and then he’s out of town for ANOTHER four days.Â
Maybe I should’ve given up wife-dom for Lent.Â It’ll be Easter before I have to pick it up again.