said she was there to exchange some shoes, but we all know that we’ve run into Lorie far too often in the last two weeks for it to be coincidental. Just admit it, Lorie. Just admit that you want to be us. While at the mall, I totally annihilated some teenager for acting a fool. I actually climbed over the back of my chair and leaned down into his ear canal to whisper a threat to him. I felt like such a bad ass.. but later, when Bryan and I were talking about it, we came to the conclusion that we’re officially yuppies. Just.. you know.. POOR yuppies.
To-Do for 2013
* Be pregnant. Enjoy it. Make it meaningful.
* Allow some wiggle room.
* As many overnight adventures as we can fit in.
* Refocus finances.
* Post-pregnancy, get back into running.
* Read a book a month (not school or work related).
* Get the boys to play frisbee golf several times a month.
About Sarah Lena
Mom to a 5 year old, StepMom to a 12 year old, and Wife to a 40 year old, Sarah Lena is busy. She is a wrangler of rocket engineers by day, and a student and voiceover artist by night. She has an unabashed love of food, local theatre, and beauty products.