- a bag of money
- a rub down tonight
- homemade Grandma Comer’s biscuits
- artichoke bruscetta
- calamari from Carrabas
- a night outside of Huntsville
so that they have something "in the know" to talk about.
To-Do for 2013
* As many overnight adventures as we can fit in.
* Post-pregnancy, get back into running.
* Get the boys to play frisbee golf several times a month.
About Sarah Lena
Mom to a 7 year old and an 18 month old, StepMom to a 15 year old, and Wife to a 40-something year old, Sarah Lena is busy. She is a wrangler of rocket engineers by day, and a student and voiceover artist by night. She has an unabashed love of food, local theatre, and beauty products.