And he tagged me.
FIVE RANDOM AND WEIRD FACTS ABOUT SARAH
- I only eat one thing at a time. This was helpful during the Atkins diet, because I could start with the high protein foods and be full before I got to the high carb foods, but for the most part, it drives everyone around me batty.
- I once sang back-up for Bob McGrath of Sesame Street. There’s really no bigger thrill than singing “Rubber Duckie” on stage. Seriously.
- I was on-air as a dj when 9/11 happened. As horrible as it sounds to the layman, that was my favorite day in my several years on-air, because I felt useful. When people couldn’t piece together the images on tv, they turned my station on and I wrote concise, factual reports. I was on-air for almost eight hours.
- I rub my feet together to fall asleep when I’m sick or restless. Habit from childhood. I’ll systematically rub the insoles of my feet together until the rhythm puts me to sleep. Bryan calls it “grinding [my] feet”.
- I cannot eat the last of anything. As a result, my fridge is full of bottles with one olive left, containers with one piece of fudge left, and 2 liter bottles with one swig of drink left. Bryan is very helpful in making everything disappear, so that I don’t have to conquer this terrible obstacle.