I am running a low-grade fever. This makes me very cranky, and very reluctant to focus on anything. So I’m going to just blabber on here for a little bit so it sounds like I’m at least doing something semi-productive. (That’s the joy of being a speed-typist.. you always sound productive, even if you’re blogging.)
So I’ve been doing some online shopping for Christmas (more like, looking for ideas; I curse you people who shop early), and I’ve found a few vague things that I love..
- Old Navy’s “Wear to Work” line
- This coat and this coat
- Any turtleneck sweater (this one from Gap)
- New pair of jeans (I’m dying to try the “Curvy” line from Gap)
- ANYTHING Philosophy bath-related
- Tickets to Wicked in Atlanta
Shopping is fun. It’s BUYING I hate.