- Ladies, I have a lady here who wants to throw a Pampered Chef party. I really doubt I would buy anything.. if anyone is just dying to stock up on Pampered Chef before the holidays, let me know and I’ll schedule her.
- There is not going to be a Halloween party this year due to the Nashville outing of the WildeChicks. I have decided.
- Ladies, Bryan needs wine bottles for the one-act. I thought we should offer our services and just get sloppy one night. (E, still have that one we finished on Friday?)
- I need a colorist for my hair. I have this need to get funky.
- Mmmmm. Christian Bale. MMMMmmmm.
- I cannot wait for Nashville. Are we sure we don’t want to request some Barry for our room?
And the winner for the most amusing conversation of the day goes to.. KEBOOBALAH!!
- "So what do I do now?" .. "Well, you leave a comment on HER xanga." .. "I should put my hair back on first."
To-Do for 2013
* Be pregnant. Enjoy it. Make it meaningful.
* Allow some wiggle room.
* As many overnight adventures as we can fit in.
* Refocus finances.
* Post-pregnancy, get back into running.
* Read a book a month (not school or work related).
* Get the boys to play frisbee golf several times a month.
About Sarah Lena
Mom to a 5 year old, StepMom to a 12 year old, and Wife to a 40 year old, Sarah Lena is busy. She is a wrangler of rocket engineers by day, and a student and voiceover artist by night. She has an unabashed love of food, local theatre, and beauty products.