1. What is your full name? nicknames? Sarah Lena Brown — Sardough, Biotch, RB, Gorgeous, BrownSarah
2 What color pants are you wearing? My khaki slacks.. yes, THE zipper slacks
3. What are you listening to right now? The hum of flourescent lights
4. Do you wish on stars? Every night that I can see one.
5. How messy is your desk? I haven’t seen MY desk today.. but where I am is pretty neat.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Flamingo pink
7. How is the weather right now? Looks nice from where I’m sitting, but I’m also in a controlled environment. I hear it’s hot.
8. Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone? A work associate in Vandenburg
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I borrowed it from Stephanie, and yes, she’s pretty high on my list.
10. How old are you today? 25
11. Favorite drink? Amaretto Sour – left it.
12. Favorite sport? I would say hiking, but I did NOT have a good hiking experience this weekend.
13. Do you wear contacts? Not yet.. thinking about going green.
14. Siblings? Li’l sis, Jenni.. the diva of the family.
15. Favorite month? October is normally it, but it’s so durn hot..
16. Favorite food? A good several pounds of crawfish boil.. mmmmmm
17. What was the last movie you saw? I think it was "Saw". LOLOL.. I saw "Saw".. heh.
18. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve .. me too!! Well, and Halloween.
19. What do you do to vent anger? I write screenplays. You’ll see another side of my life on-stage one day.
20. What was your favorite toy as a child? A giraffe puppet named "Raff". My Daddy used to be "Raff" behind a chair. I’m still easily amused by talking, inanimate objects.
21. Summer or winter? Fall, but winter will do. Snuggling weather.
22. Hugs or kisses? Hugs are great, but I can tell everything about a person by the way they kiss.
23. Chocolate or vanilla? I’m a chocolate kinda gal..
24. When was the last time you cried? I had written about it, but it’s too much trouble to try and find it now. Mid-September, lost my shit one night. Rough night.
25. What is under your bed? A suitcase, longing to be used for some surprise get-away.
26. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Josh Dixon, followed by the illustrious Andrew Sneed.
27. What did you do last night? Cooked fajitas, helped Bryan scour his house clean, and crashed in front of Fox tv.
28. What are you afraid of? Getting in too deep
29. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? The only kind I can take is Sweet ‘n Salty, but I have to have a craving. The smell of popcorn makes me ill.
30. Favorite car? Anything Honda. Nathan rubbed off on me.
31. Number of keys on your key ring? 12
32. How many years at your current job? Coming up on one year technically, although I’ve temped here for several.
33. Favorite day of the week? Anything in the weekend area.
34. What did you do on your last birthday? Had a most blessed evening with friends, loved ones, laughter.. and WINE.
35. How many states have you lived in? 5
36. How many cities have you lived in? Close to twenty.. but I can’t remember all of them.
To-Do for 2013
* Be pregnant. Enjoy it. Make it meaningful.
* Allow some wiggle room.
* As many overnight adventures as we can fit in.
* Refocus finances.
* Post-pregnancy, get back into running.
* Read a book a month (not school or work related).
* Get the boys to play frisbee golf several times a month.
About Sarah Lena
Mom to a 5 year old, StepMom to a 12 year old, and Wife to a 40 year old, Sarah Lena is busy. She is a wrangler of rocket engineers by day, and a student and voiceover artist by night. She has an unabashed love of food, local theatre, and beauty products.