- And Then He Was Mobile.
- Happy Birthday to My Six Year Old
- No, Your Superpower is Guilt.
- It’s November! Let’s All Suffer!
- Too Many Feelings
- 2013 Wrap-Up
- To-Do List: 2014
- This Complete Stranger I Grew Inside of My Body
- Why Snow in the South is No Joke.
- Resolution Update for My Non-Existent Resolutions
- Maybe You Can Go Home Again.
- Let’s Talk About Some Stuff I’ve Invested In
- Credit Where Credit is Due
- Preparing for Re-Entry
- And We Have Re-Entry.
To-Do for 2013
* As many overnight adventures as we can fit in.
* Post-pregnancy, get back into running.
* Get the boys to play frisbee golf several times a month.
About Sarah Lena
Mom to a 7 year old and an 18 month old, StepMom to a 15 year old, and Wife to a 40-something year old, Sarah Lena is busy. She is a wrangler of rocket engineers by day, and a student and voiceover artist by night. She has an unabashed love of food, local theatre, and beauty products.