- We’re Not Done Yet. Oh No.
- Being a Woman in the Workplace, a Summary
- The Hardest Part of Love
- What Social Media Says About You
- We’re Coming Out.
- Make Me Twitch
- Wash Away Sins with Chlorine
- You look like a restaurant.
- My Idolization of McCarthy
- Taylor-Heads (.. It needs work.)
- This is for you, Caroline.
- Keep It Simple, Stupid.
- 2014 Wrap-Up
- Looking Ahead at 2015
- The Doing is the Thing
- When You Are Your Own Worst Enemy
- So I Can Do Anything for Thirty Days
- The Welcomed and Dreaded Diagnosis
- To the Working Moms: Don’t.
- This Complete Stranger I Grew Inside of My Body
- Why Snow in the South is No Joke.
- Resolution Update for My Non-Existent Resolutions
- Maybe You Can Go Home Again.
- To-Do List: 2014
- 2013 Wrap-Up
- Happy Birthday to My Six Year Old
- And Then He Was Mobile.
- No, Your Superpower is Guilt.
- It’s November! Let’s All Suffer!
- Too Many Feelings
- Let’s Talk About Some Stuff I’ve Invested In
- Credit Where Credit is Due
- SAHM or WOHM or WTF, let’s all just LOL
- The Post I Owed you on Monday
- Run, Fat Girl, Run
- Some Stuff I’ve Bought Lately: Back in the Saddle Again Version
- On the Timeshare of Medicine
- The Many Ways I’m Sucking.
- And We Have Re-Entry.
- Preparing for Re-Entry
- The First Week at Home: A Realistic Assessment.
- The Long Overdue Post on How #FreeVinnie Went
- Operation #FreeVinnie
- Quick Update on Fetus Eviction
- The Home Stretch Where Nothing Else Matters.
- Baby Stuff and Kindergarten at Chick-Fil-A
- Just Getting By.
- Random Sarah Through the Internet.
- The Summer Intern
- The Baby Brain, It Is Here.
To-Do for 2013
* As many overnight adventures as we can fit in.
* Post-pregnancy, get back into running.
* Get the boys to play frisbee golf several times a month.
About Sarah Lena
Mom to a 7 year old and an 18 month old, StepMom to a 15 year old, and Wife to a 40-something year old, Sarah Lena is busy. She is a wrangler of rocket engineers by day, and a student and voiceover artist by night. She has an unabashed love of food, local theatre, and beauty products.