* Spend a long weekend (or week!) at the beach.
* Spend a weekend in Atlanta.
* Gracefully grow my hair back out.
* Run at least 9 miles a week.
* Replace the various dog-eaten furniture in our house.
* Continue paying down our debt.
* Start school.
* Finish the Harry Potter series.
* Have breakfast with my husband at Cafe du Monde.
* Get Tony in some sort of organized sport/activity.
* Get Jack organized.
* Make time for Bryan to play racquetball 2x a week.
* Go to the dentist.
* Spend a weekend in Savannah.
* Get back onstage.
* Replace the carpet in the house.
* Learn to make a great mojito.
* Join a CSA.