TO-DO LIST 2013
* Be pregnant. Enjoy it. Make it meaningful.
* Allow some wiggle room.
* As many overnight adventures as we can fit in.
* Refocus finances.
* Post-pregnancy, get back into running.
* Read a book a month (not school or work related).
* Get a bigger car.
* Make a definitive decision about the house.
* Get Tony in kindergarten.
* A functional, happy Jack.
* Get the boys to play frisbee golf several times a month.
* Make a difference in my community.
TO-DO LIST 2012
* Spend a long weekend (or week!) at the beach.
* Run at least 9 miles a week.
* Finish the Harry Potter series.
* Have breakfast with my husband at Cafe du Monde.
* Get Tony in some sort of organized sport/activity.
* Get Jack organized.
* Make time for Bryan to play racquetball 2x a week.
* Go to the dentist.
* Spend a weekend in Savannah.
* Replace the carpet in the house.
* Join a CSA.