So we had a giant meeting last Friday that I worked hard.Â I worked the crowd, I worked the IT side of it, I worked a lot.Â After all was said and done, an employee’s survey is sent out to gather likes and dislikes of said meeting.Â Only one response came back with: The redhead working the door was pretty hot.Â We need to see more of her.Â And it was from me.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
To-Do for 2013
* Be pregnant. Enjoy it. Make it meaningful.
* Allow some wiggle room.
* As many overnight adventures as we can fit in.
* Refocus finances.
* Post-pregnancy, get back into running.
* Read a book a month (not school or work related).
* Get the boys to play frisbee golf several times a month.
About Sarah Lena
Mom to a 5 year old, StepMom to a 12 year old, and Wife to a 40 year old, Sarah Lena is busy. She is a wrangler of rocket engineers by day, and a student and voiceover artist by night. She has an unabashed love of food, local theatre, and beauty products.