- Bandolino square-toed ankle boots in black and brown leather, 3.5" heel
- Venti Iced Chai, soy milk only, no whip
- New jeans (maybe from Hollisters?)
- A weekend getaway to Chattanooga, at the Stone Fort Inn
- GreatLengths hair extensions
- A chocolate brown croco-print leather blazer
- Going to New York for New Years
- Extended cable so I can enjoy "Me and Bobby Brown"
- A $500 shopping spree to Victoria’s Secret
- Weighing 119 lbs.(as Delle does at the moment)
- A new, fast-as-lightening laptop
- Tickets to a home game in T-town
- An excuse to use the new Lloyd line: "Jesus suffered alone, too. So this brings you one step closer to God."
- A manicure/pedicure
- A sugar daddy
- Six AA batteries
Things I am currently lusting after:
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
To-Do for 2013
* Be pregnant. Enjoy it. Make it meaningful.
* Allow some wiggle room.
* As many overnight adventures as we can fit in.
* Refocus finances.
* Post-pregnancy, get back into running.
* Read a book a month (not school or work related).
* Get the boys to play frisbee golf several times a month.
About Sarah Lena
Mom to a 5 year old, StepMom to a 12 year old, and Wife to a 40 year old, Sarah Lena is busy. She is a wrangler of rocket engineers by day, and a student and voiceover artist by night. She has an unabashed love of food, local theatre, and beauty products.