Today was not as bad as I thought it was going to be.
Long story short, I..
- spent the day with my best friend
- FOUND MY FRICKIN DRESS
- HAD THE WHOLE STORE STOP AND ADMIRE ME (a feeling that, although initially uncomfortable, was quite exhilarating)
- had dinner with a whole bunch of friends
- realized I should give a shout-out to the fantastical LD, who is a long-time reader, first-time caller
- … wore a WEDDING dress …
- … looked at flowers …
- … picked out the groom’s party’s combos …
- and then laughed and gossiped some more with my best friend.
And the whole time, we kept saying, “Man, I wish the rest of the chicks were here.” So soon, ladies. Soon we shall all gather, and our coven will be complete, and we shall RULE THE WORLD.
Scout shall be our future.
Tomorrow, The Boy, Bryan, and myself will be going with Aunt Delle to her momma’s farm to see the new baby horses. Can’t wait. It’s a perfect holiday.